Free Remote Learning Portal
For the seminar from Lance King on designing your own Remote Learning skills programme click on the video below.
Note: after you have started playing the video, you can add subtitles by pressing the CC icon at the bottom right of the video.
Additional Free Resources
Skills needed for effective remote self-managed learning
The Remote Learning portal of LALATAT contains exercises for students that teach them all the key ATL/21st C Skills needed for effective remote self-managed learning. These are the most essential skills for the post-pandemic learning environment. All skills exercises are available in English, Chinese, French and Spanish with other languages being added soon.
- Time and task management
- Self-motivation, overcoming procrastination, generating urgency, persevering
- Setting up their home study environment, concentrating, eliminating distractions
- Creating and maintaining digital collaborations, forming study groups
- Writing goals, setting goals and achieving goals
- Self-assessment, learning from mistakes, failing well
- Effective searching and researching
- Summarising key points from written and video sources
- Developing evidence based arguments, creating multi-media presentations
If you are a school, you can get free licenses to all your teachers and students for the Remote Learning Portal. We also offer a free full site trial if you want to try the LALATAT Portals before making a purchase decision.
If you are a parent getting a license for your child, a university student, an adult learner, a learning organisation or any learner who wants to improve his or her thinking and learning skills, you can get an individual license for the Free Remote Learning Portal. We also offer a free full site trial if you want to try the LALATAT Portals before making a purchase decision.